* GEG: Seeking shareholders’ opinion for preferred stock private placement
* NT2: Announcement of cash dividend payment, strong earnings momentum in H2
* VEA: Payment date for FY2021 cash dividend of VND4,494/share announced
* Market wrap: VN-Index declines further on weak turnover
Market wrap: VN-Index declines further on weak turnover
The VN-Index had fluctuated in a narrow range around its previous close before ending with a 0.67% loss at 1,166.54. Trading turnover on the HOSE dropped to a low level relative to recent months at USD447.4mn
* The real estate sector was the biggest contributor to the VN-Index’s loss, due to declines from VHM, VIC, DXG and NLG.
* Oil and Gas stocks traded mixed with gains from PVT, PGC and CNG and losses from PLX, PVD and PVS.
* The banking sector showed divergence in performance as VCB, VPB and CTG fell but BID, HDB, TCB and EIB increased.
* Power stocks performed well with rallies from NT2, VSH, POW and GEG.
Powered by Froala Editor