* DXG plans to hold extraordinary general meeting in November
* FPT's 8M 2022 results: 30% YoY surge in NPAT-MI backed by continued robust growth across segments – BUY
* PVS: to pay a 2021 cash dividend of VND800/share, in line with AGM guidance
* Vietnam Macro Flash Note – Tighter system liquidity pushes interbank interest rates to decade high levels
* Corporate Bond Regulation Update: Highlights from Decree 65
* Airline Sector Update: Stellar domestic segment growth leads recovery
* BAF: Transitioning to focus on Feed-Farm-Food (3F) – Company Visit Note
* Market wrap: Stocks mostly dropped as selling pressure strengthened
Market wrap: Stocks mostly dropped as selling pressure strengthened
The VN-Index plummeted by 2.32% on Monday and closed at the lowest level since August. Nearly 400 tickers on the HOSE fell amid increased turnover on this exchange of USD706mn (+7.6% vs last Friday).
* The banking sector was the biggest contributor to the VN-Index’s loss, led by BID, VCB, CTG and TCB. EIB, however, rose by 2.35% to outperform its peers as well as the market.
* Industrials and materials stocks fell sharply, among which GEX, HDG, DPM, DCM and PHR dropped to their daily trading floors.
* FPT out-performed its peers in the IT sector with a modest gain of 0.73% while DGW, CMG and ELC dropped significantly.
Powered by Froala Editor