Research Center
Quay lại

VCSC Daily - Banks lead sharp afternoon sell-off - BVH

The VN-Index was little changed with less than an hour of trading remaining in Thursday's session when a sharp drop left the market down 0.8% at the close. Trading volume in HCMC soared to USD251 million, however, VP Bank's first day of trading accounted for USD98 million of the total. The index has fallen 3.2% over the last eight days. Financials were the worst performing sector today, led by BID (-4.0%), which has slumped 13% over the last two weeks after reaching a 21-month high. CTG (-1