Research Center
Quay lại

PC1 - Q2 results boom on the back of real estate booking - Earnings Flash

PC1 released Q2 2018 results in which H1 2018 revenue rocketed by 77.1% YoY and H1 2018 NPAT jumped by 126.9% YoY to VND278bn (USD12.1mn), equivalent to 63.5% of our full-year forecast. The real estate segment was the main driver, with a 70% contribution to the profit increase while the remaining 30% come from core businesses (as a strong hydro segment more than offset a weak grid segment).