Department: Information Technology.
Report to: Head of Information Technology.
- Assist IT operation Manager in managing and testing new functions, product gaps.
- Create and manage all kinds of analysis & requirement documents (business processes, data models, mockups, BDD tests, user guides) in order to provide concise and coherent requirements for solution provider team.
- Work closely with Brokerage department to ensure acceptance criteria and enhance product quality.
- Other jobs will be assigned by IT Director in specific time.
- Experience in stock market, banking, financial domain.
- At least 5 years of BA, Core trading experience in Core Banking, Core Trading, Software Development.
- Proven ability in typical BA skill set – requirements engineering, GAP analysis, business process analysis, modeling techniques, facilitation techniques.
- Experience in supporting business case development for projects.
- Preferably experience in working Oracle, MS-SQL server, Windows, Linux.
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach to methodologies and processes.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Can-do attitude and adaptability to changing circumstances.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Working time: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory Insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI premium health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 17 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Participate in other Company activities: Sports, Family Day, Children's Day.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Salary: Negotiation.
- Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company.
- Floor 15, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, HCMC.
Powered by Froala Editor