Report to: Head of Research.
- Learn to become an Analyst. Your beginning will primarily be to support the assigned sub-team with research department. Functions will include running the valuation models for real estate/banking/oil & gas, logistics, agriculture companies.
- Focus will be on learning to use appropriate resources to gather information, to make insightful conclusions on this data and to present this information in concise form in both written report form and oral form (presentations).
- Technical skills to be taught include use of data terminals including Bloomberg, Reuters, S&P Capital and developing valuation models using Excel and/or other spreadsheet programs.
- Other tasks assigned by the Head of Research.
- Last year or Fresh graduate from RMIT, FTU or University abroad with major in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Science.
- Proficiency in English skills (especially in writing and speaking).
- Strong will to work in Research department in an investment banking/securities firm.
- Working time: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Participate in other Company activities: Sports, Family Day, Children's Day.
- Training programs by Manager.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- You will be supported VND3.000.000/month.
- Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company.
- Floor 15, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, HCMC.
Powered by Froala Editor