Department: Investment Banking.
Report to: Head of Investment Banking.
- Work on investment banking activities, including mergers & acquisitions, IPOs, private placements, restructuring, privatisations and equity capital markets.
- Perform detailed valuations of companies, including building financial models, comparable listed companies analyses and comparable transaction analyses.
- Coordinate with both internal teams and clients.
- Deal with clients and maintain client relationships.
- Industry research.
- Translation work and meeting preparations.
- Other tasks assigned by Head of Investment Banking.
- Graduate from top Vietnamese university or university abroad with major in finance/banking/accounting/auditing.
- ACCA/CFA is an advantage.
- Prefer candidates with at least 1 year experience or 2 internships in investment banking, banking (as relationship manager and/or credit manager) or related areas such as auditing, consulting or asset management, with ability to analyze, assess and understand financial data.
- Highly motivated, confident and able to articulate own ideas to more senior members of the team.
- Ability to prioritize in order to deliver high quality work within tight deadlines.
- Good computer skills, in particular Excel and PowerPoint.
- High level of English proficiency.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working time: 5 days/week (Monday to Friday).
- Opportunity for promotion and career development.
- Competitive Income.
- Attractive Bonus’s Policy.
- Compulsory Insurances full salary (Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance) based on the Labor Code and PVI premium health Insurance based on the Company's regulations.
- 11 Public holidays based on the Labor Code, 15 Annual leave days based on the Company's regulation, 5-year-employee has 1 more annual leave day.
- Company Team Building Trip every year.
- Participate in other Company activities: Sports, Family Day, Children's Day.
- Training sponsorship programs: Securities certificates, Soft skills, Technical skills.
- Professional and dynamic working environment.
- Salary: Negotiation.
- Viet Capital Securities Joint Stock Company.
- Floor 15, Bitexco Financial Tower, 02 Hai Trieu Street, District 1, HCMC.
Powered by Froala Editor